Product Details
- Product Dimensions: 12.5 x 3.8 x 4.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- ASIN: B003LUA6EQ
- Item model number: WBDSFANTS31
- Manufacturer recommended age: 3 years and up
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: 40,304 in Toys ; Games (See Top 100 in Toys ; Games)
- 40 inToys ; Games Novelty ; Gag Toys Shaped Rubber Wristbands
By : Forever Collectibles
Price : $3.59
You Save : $3.40 (49%)

Product Description
These colorful Rubber Band Bracelets are made of non-toxic silicone and die molded in many different colors and fun shapes. Because they are made of 100% silicone they will return to their original shape and size when you take them off the item they're holding.
Customer Reviews
5 star
4
4 star
0
3 star
0
2 star
0
1 star
2
6 reviews
3.7 out of 5 stars
Write a customer review
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
A Big Hit at Christmas June 29, 2011
By Luke
Amazon Verified Purchase
Durability: Educational: Fun:
I bought several different varieties of bands for Christmas for my 2 daughters. These were an instant hit and I was pleased with the durability.
Comment |
Was this review helpful to you?
Yes
No
Great Characters! April 20, 2011
By CTSmith
Amazon Verified Purchase
Durability: Educational: Fun:
My 3 year old boy and my 7 year old girl are big Toy Story fans. They absolutely love these. They line them up their arms and just enjoy wearing them. My kids do have some bandz where you can't even tell what they are, but these are great shapes and you can easily identify which character you have. Great pack of bandz!
Comment |
Was this review helpful to you?
Yes
No
Toy Story Bands October 18, 2010
By jojo22
Amazon Verified Purchase
Durability: Educational: Fun:
These Logo Bandz are great for kids. I bought them for a friend's son as a gift after his surgery and he loved them. He is four years old and has quite a collection. I received all that are shown. Whoever gave the review that they did not received "good characters" must have ordered the wrong pack. There is a pack which does not have these main characters. I am happy with this purchase and as always the shipping was speedy!
Comment |
Was this review helpful to you?
Yes
No
› See all 6 customer reviews
Write a customer review
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Didn't receive what I ordered
I ordered 2 Toy Story pack 1 that had the main characters and I also ordered pack 2 that has Ham, Slinky Dog, Rex etc. I received ALL pack 2. Read more
Published 16 months ago by mckylvr
Worth the buy
I ordered this product and when i got it i loved them. They clearly resemble all the main characters and are in good shape. Read more
Published 19 months ago by RedSoxFan10
Well, I only got bad guy characters...not even memorable ones=(
I ordered these, thinking I'd be getting the Toy Story 3 characters. Well, I got some...but only the bad guys and not even the memorable ones. Read more
Published 20 months ago by Bladen's Mommy
Disney Toy Story 3 Pack 1 Toy Story 3 Logo Bandz
Product Features
- 100% Silicone
- 20 Bandz Per Pack
- 4 Different Colors
- 5 Toy Story Shapes
- Officially Licensed By Disney
Disney Toy Story 3 Pack 1 Toy Story 3 Logo Bandz


0 comments:
Post a Comment