Product Details
- Product Dimensions: 19.6 x 10.5 x 25.8 inches ; 9 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 11 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
- ASIN: B003ZV7VMQ
- Item model number: TB84651TY
- Manufacturer recommended age: 18 months - 5 years
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: 5,127 in Toys ; Games (See Top 100 in Toys ; Games)
- 32 inToys ; Games Kids' Furniture ; Room Décor Storage Racks ; Chests
- 53 inHome ; Kitchen Kids' Home Store Kids' Furniture
By : Delta
Price : $26.99
You Save : $8.00 (23%)

Product Description
From the Manufacturer
The Toy Story Book and Toy Organizer is perfect for any room in your home and is perfect for keeping your little ones toys and reading materials organized in style. Features for medium sized bins perfect for storing art supplies, toys, stuffed animals and more. The top features 2 tiers for displaying books and magazines. Makes a great gift and coordinates perfectly with other Cars inspired items sold seperately online.
The Disney Pixar Toy Story Book and Toy Organizer by Delta is perfect for any room in your home and is perfect for keeping your little ones toys and reading materials organized in style. Some assembly required. Makes a great gift!Disney Pixar Toy Story Book and Toy Organizer by Delta Features:Dimensions are: 19.6" x 10.5" x 25.8". Ages 18 months - 5 years.
Customer Reviews
5 star
3
4 star
5
3 star
5
2 star
2
1 star
1
16 reviews
3.4 out of 5 stars
Write a customer review
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
4 of 4 people found the following review helpful
decent, but small July 30, 2011
By Susan Davis
Amazon Verified Purchase
Durability: Educational: Fun:
This item is small, as other reviews have mentioned. It's shorter than a diaper genie, if that helps with a frame of reference. I use it for the smaller toys, like matchbox cars, puzzle pieces, etc. If you have bigger toys to put away, like tonka trucks or play guitars, you'll need something bigger.
Comment |
Was this review helpful to you?
Yes
No
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
needs better egineering January 17, 2012
By pattijo77
Amazon Verified Purchase
Durability:
very cute and functional, easy assembly, convenient in that it holds books as well. unfortunately it is not very durable, especially considering the age group that it is intended for. the bottom two "shelves" are nothing more than a piece of fabric that wraps around a pole to form 2 "shelves" to hold the bins. the fabric is the same cheap paperlike fabric that re-usable shopping baga are made of, and our ripped right from the seam, and then just plain tore almost in half. we had it less than a month. product only has a 30 day mfr warranty, and mfr does not offer replacement parts, i was advised to return to place of purchase, which i did.
Comment |
Was this review helpful to you?
Yes
No
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
Small but Awsome September 16, 2011
By JD
Amazon Verified Purchase
Durability: Educational: Fun:
Ok so i read some reveiws on this item. All of people said it was very small well if you look at the prduct discription it tells you how big it is. I knew the size when i got it. it is awomse for small toys and for small books. I am using one of the drawers for very small book and the rest for toys. I think it is made for the price. But people need to pay attention to the product disrcription. If you need something with more duribility this item is not for you. If you need it just to get toys out of the way and they kids dont ruff house with it then you are fine. I love this item so far. Easy essembaly to. I would recomend this item.
Comment |
Was this review helpful to you?
Yes
No
› See all 16 customer reviews
Write a customer review
Advertisement
Most Recent Customer Reviews
JUNK
POORLY CONSTRUCTED NOT WHAT I EXPECTED FOR THE PRICE.I AM NOT HAPPY WITH THIS ITEM.CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS THE ITEM I SAW ON THE ORDER
Published 3 months ago by Diana L. Lowmaster
Picture looks bigger
Bought this for my sons toys and the picture looks much bigger in real life. If only it was an inch or two higher and the bins a little bigger along with more space for books to... Read more
Published 4 months ago by Neal Johnston II
Didn't last a year.
My son loves Toy Story, so I bought this and the desk that matches for his big Christmas present. After a few months, the little bins started to lose shape and become kind of... Read more
Published 7 months ago by kkrenee22
a little small
bought this one for my kids toys for the grandmothers house and it works good to hold the toys but it is kind of small. I guess serves its purpose!
Published 7 months ago by peculiar1
Perfect for a toddler.. :)
Ive been waiting anxiously for this, and thus, it finally came in the mail. my 2 1/2 year old son loved it. Its so perfect for him the size and everything. Read more
Published 7 months ago by rruthlessbynature
Cute but too small
I saw reviews about how small is this toy organizer but I didn't believe it until it was here, I love the colors and the concept but it is more a toy that an organizer, not even... Read more
Published 9 months ago by Sandra
Disney Toy Story Book ; Toy Organizer - smaller than I thought it...
So I will have to say that I was surprised by how small this was even though I thought I'd carefully checked out the size prior to purchasing it. Read more
Published 9 months ago by Jodi Crane
Toy Story
Great addition to my Sons room. It was free shipping too. Can't beat that. Also a great price. Goes great in his room. Perfect size too.
Published 10 months ago by Amanda
Storage for loose toys
This serves it purpose, a little confusing to put together but I eventually got the job done. Its cute and a good place to store my son's toys and books. Read more
Published 11 months ago by Great
Bright colors and very organized
Very colorful and love the little pockets and book sleeves. It was a lot smaller than I expected even reading the size. My grandson is 16 months and has outgrown it. Read more
Published 12 months ago by Becky Thibodeau
Disney Toy Story Book and Toy Organizer
Product Features
- Features 4 large fabric bins along with two large areas for books and magazine storage
- Perfect for storing and displaying magazines and books and the bottom tier features additional storage for toys, art supplies, smaller books and more.
- Brilliant colors through our heat seal process
- A high quality licensed item from Delta Children's Products. Some assembly required
- Makes a great gift!
Disney Toy Story Book and Toy Organizer


0 comments:
Post a Comment