Product Details
- Product Dimensions: 21.7 x 3.2 x 0.8 inches ; 3 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003STYHJK
- Manufacturer recommended age: 3 years and up
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: 102,626 in Toys ; Games (See Top 100 in Toys ; Games)
By : Toy Story
Price : $12.95
You Save : $2.04 (14%)

Product Description
Have fun with Buzz Lighyear and friends!
Disney Toy Story Miniature Golf Course
Product Features
- Create your own miniature golf course
- Great set for Toy Story fans
- Includes 2 clubs, 2 balls, 3 targets, and 3 target holders
- Perfect for indoor and outdoor fun

Customer Reviews
I bought this set as a Christmas present for my grandson. When I received it I was pretty disappointed at how cheap it looks. I decided to keep it and avoid the hassle of a return because he's only 2 and won't really know the difference. There are stickers on the handles of the clubs that were all coming off (one of them was completely gone, one torn) when this was received. I just hope he enjoys playing with this.
Disney Toy Story Miniature Golf Course


0 comments:
Post a Comment